Here’s how to make a stress free House shifting in Dubai:
- House shifting in Dubai
- Identify which items are to be shifted with House shifting in Dubai to the new location, as it takes a long time to dispose of the unwanted stuff.
- Start thinking about the layout of the new home/office, which will help you decide which items need to be placed where. This will avoid the stress after House shifting in Dubai into the new location.
- Call the moving consultant and discuss the move in detail, it will help you plan your activities related to the move.
- Return borrowed items such as library books, tapes, etc.
- Check if you have given any items for repairs that need to be picked up before the move.
- When you disconnect your computer system, do not forget to take them back up of important files.
- Drain all the oil and gasoline from machines like lawnmowers, generator sets, etc.
- Defrost and clean the refrigerator before the move.
- Disconnect the phone lines and make sure that the new connection arrangements are taken care of.
- Inform DEWA, ETISALAT, BANKS, INSURANCE CO. about your changed postal address and telephones.
- On the day of the move please make sure that your representative is present at the site to help the moving supervisor take some on-site decisions that saves repetition of work.
- Make sure that the key of the new location is handed over to the supervisor before the first pick up leaves for the new location.
- Make sure that all the cabinets and drawers are unlocked before the crew starts their job.
- We advise you to carry important documents, jewelry, cash, etc. yourself.
- Clear all the dues with the old landlord before moving and the required permissions are taken before the packing crew arrives.
- Items like baby food, medicines, etc. which you would require on priority, needs to be identified in advance.
- After House shifting in Dubai to the new location, get the utilities connected immediately (washing m/c, dishwasher, freeze, etc.)
How useful was M Movers Services to you?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!